25/07/2012

FREE BASS

Lovin' this Detboi remix of Herve's new single feat. Ronika - How Can I Live Without You (Make it Right).  The original is a highlight from Herve's new album Pick me up, Sort me out, Calm me down (out now, Cheap Thrills).  An old school belter with a healthy dose of Herve's trademark ghetto bass.  This is a worthy remix though, stripping back the rave piano's in exchange for some filthy bassline.



Also if you are into house, wobble or bass music, and haven't already downloaded this then just get on it.  It's the new Jack Beats mixtape and it's sheer energy simply smacks you in the face.  Its a pre-cursor to the first of 2 mini EP's the duo are dropping over the next few months.  The mix opens with title track Careless and drops some of their trademark wobbly remixes like Beyonce's Countdown, plus some unheard tracks, which I hope to see on the EP!